Adf Tank Mates

Stroker

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok my 5 gallon is about ready to be populated. Are there any other creatures that might go in the tank with them and be ok to only be fed every few days? Snails?...?

Snails are ok, just as long as they aren't big or strong enough to take out the frog while he's asleep.I myself would suggest a betta as ADF's and Bettas seem to get along, quoting Forrest Gump, like peas and carrots. They are a really good combo, and they barely ever have any spats.

most snails are fine, never had problems with them together. shrimps are usally fine too, small ones may be eaten, so stick to bigger ones ghost shrimp usally work. bettas are great options too. and any small top dweller, sparkling gouramies, killi fish, anything thats not aggressive, can fit into a 5 gallon happily and wont eat all the frogs food.

try to keep it to one or two fish, or just snails, as frogs can starve to death when lept with fish

I was realy looking for something that wouldn't have to be fed twice a day, or even every day for that matter. I have pretty much deceided to just let them have their peace.

Most reactions

Back