Adding Water To Tank ?

MadMan-JaMeS

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i am just about to fill my tank up

but wonder do i need to add the water conditioner first or can i put the water in the tank then add the conditioner ?

or do i need to put the water in a bucket then add the conditioner then into the tank ?

I put the conditioner in a bucket, then add the water to the bucket because I read somewhere that aeration helps the water conditioner to work faster. I'm not sure how fast conditioners work so that's why I don't add it straight to the tank.

what i do is add all the water to the tank, then i pour in the conditioner infront of my filter output, i dont know if it makes a difference, but thats what ive been doing for 2 years :rolleyes:

what i do is add all the water to the tank, then i pour in the conditioner infront of my filter output, i dont know if it makes a difference, but thats what ive been doing for 2 years :rolleyes:

yer sounds like the easiest option i don't want to spend ages messin bout with a bucket tbh !

but wonder do i need to add the water conditioner first or can i put the water in the tank then add the conditioner ?

or do i need to put the water in a bucket then add the conditioner then into the tank ?

Either, does not matter. DeChlor's work almost instantly.

Andy

Most reactions

Back