Adding To A New Biorb

Lawtie75

Reaction score
:fun:

Hi
Can anyone help
I have a new biorb 60 tropical. In the manual it says wait 24 hours before adding. When I went to a shop yest they told me to wait atleast 2 weeks and manual is misleading.

Can anyone advise???

Thanks!

Lawtie,

I think your LFS (local fish shop) were encouraging you to do a 'fishless cycle', which is a really good idea if you have the patience! There is an excellent post here on cycling your tank. You should also do a search on here and google for information on cycling your tank with or without fish before you decide which path to take.

You will also find another biorb / biube specific forum if you google for 'biorb forum'.

Lawtie,

I think your LFS (local fish shop) were encouraging you to do a 'fishless cycle', which is a really good idea if you have the patience! There is an excellent post here on cycling your tank. You should also do a search on here and google for information on cycling your tank with or without fish before you decide which path to take.

You will also find another biorb / biube specific forum if you google for 'biorb forum'.

Thanks Flynn- Very useful article!

Most reactions

Back