Add More Med After Water Changes?

julia298

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
godzuki Today, 01:23 PM Post #5
i have a question for you then... i have one fish with fin rot but recently ive had several die from the same condtion although never all at the same time, so Im treating the whole tank also i dont have a fish hospital ...so but the instructions dont say wether I treat the water everyday or every water change or one dose it just gives the dosing instruction. do u have any ideas.

This is something I was wondering about too. I thought my hospital tank was cycled but not so.
And im having to do water changes every day so I must be taking some of the med out.

What med are we talking about, the name of it.

I haven't got that med in stock don't you add one dose for 7 days, if you do a water change, you have to add the correct amount of med back to the water.

I haven't got that med in stock don't you add one dose for 7 days, if you do a water change, you have to add the correct amount of med back to the water.
Yes it says redose after 7 days if needed.

SO add the initial dose again after each water change?

As i remember you add the first dose then wait 7 days, if symptoms haven't cleared up maybe medicate again, only redose the med before the seven days if you have to preform a water change, if you remove a gallon of water, add the med back to a gallon of water.

As i remember you add the first dose then wait 7 days, if symptoms haven't cleared up maybe medicate again, only redose the med before the seven days if you have to preform a water change, if you remove a gallon of water, add the med back to a gallon of water.

Right Im with you now. Cheers.

Most reactions

Back