Aaron's 216l Planted Journal!

Thanks, yeah it was for my riparium but it was too large so I just had to try and find a space for it in here and I didnt want to throw it. :good:

Thanks, Aaron

hardware missing :shifty:

looks good, how do you only get away with the one koralia in there?

ive got my 2 ex1200's (spray bar and a lily pipe) , a K.nano and a K2 in my 4x2x2 and it still isnt enough. will have to swap the nano for a K1.

i love rainbows. i get soaked when i feed mine, they make a mess and a half! water is splashed everywhere!

hardware missing :shifty:
;)
looks good, how do you only get away with the one koralia in there?

ive got my 2 ex1200's (spray bar and a lily pipe) , a K.nano and a K2 in my 4x2x2 and it still isnt enough. will have to swap the nano for a K1.

i love rainbows. i get soaked when i feed mine, they make a mess and a half! water is splashed everywhere!

I dont know, the filter isnt really doing much either because of the glassware and it has a small kink in it :devil:
My fish are pretty messy too, I added 12 x Black widow tetras too the other week because the tank keeps looking emptier everytime the plants grow lol.

Thanks, Aaron

I know you have probably been asked this 100's of times but where did you get the wood from? As i dont have the money to blow £30 on one bit of redmoore wood!

Oh and stunning tank by the way, you have inspired me to do similar set up in my rio 180l.

I know you have probably been asked this 100's of times but where did you get the wood from? As i dont have the money to blow £30 on one bit of redmoore wood!

Oh and stunning tank by the way, you have inspired me to do similar set up in my rio 180l.

Thankyou, there are a couple of links on the first post under "Hardscape"

Thanks, Aaron

Thanks, I entered I into the IAPLC and come 1147 out of about 1800. Not as good as last year but I don't think this tank is as good as my 60l plus there was an extra 700 applicants this year which is a massive jump!
I'm nottoo fussed though as I like it :D
Thanks llj
Aaron

A bit of bad news. While I was away my heater stopped working and this has led to quite a lot of die off. The microsorum leaves have developed black spots all over them, with some leaves completley rotted and a lot of fungus across the whole tank.
I picked up another heater earlier and installed it and I thought I'll just check my old heater, and it worked :rolleyes:
There is some new growth coming hrough but I imagine this will die as The temperature is now back to what it should be.

I have only noticed one dead fish, so hopefully that is it, but I cant count due to all the plants.

Thanks, Aaron

Unlucky Aaron, hope things soon recover for you :good:

Thanks, I have doubled the amount of ferts and I will do another trim/ tidy up in a day or two when the muck has settled down. It hopefully wont take more than a few weeks, with a large trim that should promote a lot of growth.

Thanks, Aaron

Someone suggested making a Time Lapse video, so I did:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anorth1/4894422742/

It wasn't as hard as I thought, enjoy!

thats really good Aaron. sorry to hear about the heater failure mate. I'm sure you'll have it up to scratch in no time.

Most reactions

Back