A New Start...

Looks better than mine and I've just this second finished re scaping the whole lot! Lol

It looks similar to yours lewiss only nowhere near as good. Youve got better shaped LR than me!

Speaking of LR. I need more! Lol

You do have some really nice shaped pieces lewis! I need more flatter pieces to layer up, most of mine are quite rounded! Im jealous!

Loking really good again, your new scape is great, love the little bridges.
Quite scared about the amount of bristle worms in my tank now though!!!!!!

looking good, really liking the scape :good: and what an amazing crew of bristle worms you have to keep the tank spic and span :good:

Seffie x

Hey just a quick reply as I walk back from the gym! :( a story I'll tell wen I get back!! And answer your questions and thank you for your kind words (blatantly just being kind after my tragedy!! :p it's not that great!! :lol:

I have about 20 dead bristle worms, 1000's of live ones! Wat will eat them? Will they eat their dead?

I knew there was a decent excuse out there for my lack of aquascaping ability and now i have it. "It's not my fault I got the wrong shaped rocks". Looks really good and really like the pheonix metaphor.

I do like picking out good rock, and I bought it thinking get as much flat ot weird as poss. ;)

I bought a new piece before I did the reshape!

Day 3 - lossing the other gorgonian rapidly! :sad: my prickly pink coral also looks dead and my maze is looking a bit off colour. The acans and hammer are looking great though!! :)

Sorgan - I've been to my LFS and shotgunned a new gorg! The purple red one!! :drool: !! Need an ID. Took a photo there so will get it on ASAP!

Stats are as follows:
Amm - 1.0
Ph - 8.4
Nitrates - 20
Nitrites - 0
Sal 1.025

Most reactions

Back