A Level Results Tomoro!

Lol, i hope ive done well if i havent il just be looking arounf LFS for a career change :)

Good Luck.
My son passed his 2nd year at uni and was so proud of him.

Bagu was on msn earlier, but he had to shoot so doubt he will be on tonight.
He told me what he got, but I will let him tell you as its not my stuff to tell.
:good:

YF

My son got his AS results today, 3 U's and a D, he is currently re-thinking his lifestyle. This time last year, he was getting A's, couple of B's in his GCSE's, what a difference (plus alchohol) a year makes :rolleyes:

Mummy is so proud :lol:

They are, U is ungradeable! Don't be too hard on him, he probably will be doing all the punishing to himself!
GCSE Results this time next week! AAAH!

I got a U.
Personally, I blame the good film on the night before the exam, and how the school kept changing the corridoors so I kept getting lost for every lesson..
Oh how I loved history!
:p

YF

My son got his AS results today, 3 U's and a D, he is currently re-thinking his lifestyle. This time last year, he was getting A's, couple of B's in his GCSE's, what a difference (plus alchohol) a year makes :rolleyes:

exactly how my school life went. i didnt go to many lessons, about 9 or 10 per week

Yeah same Nick. And when I did go to classes I just sat there on my phone and ipod and annoying others lol.

YF

I got a U.
Personally, I blame the good film on the night before the exam, and how the school kept changing the corridoors so I kept getting lost for every lesson..
Oh how I loved history!
:p

YF

I got a U for GCSE history too! I hated it, can you tell? :shifty: this was around 17 years ago now though! My A level results were bad too, think I got a D for Geography and an E for Biology :/ :X

Hey guys.

Thanks YF :)

i didnt do great CDEE; i am ashamed of myself for doing so badly, and am clueless to how i done that bad even after revising at the start of the year and revising for hours. I spoke to my dad and he said to go for medicine, so i am doing but im gonna be retaking my AS exam modules in my A2 year. A hell of alot of work? yessir! but i can do it ;)

thanks everyone

I didn't do as well as I wanted in my highers a couple of years ago.

Got an A 3Bs and a C, and it meant I couldn't do veterinary medicine. I then got an unconditional offer to Edinburgh uni for a zoology degree, so spent the last year enjoying my self at school and only got a B and two fails in my Advanced Highers. B was in biology though.

But I'm doing a zoology degree now and can then hopefully do a graduate veterinary degree.

Someone said to me not that long ago, that whenever something goes wrong or not to plan, just think how insignificant it will be to you in 20 years time. I like this sentiment, I'm not saying don't try your best but don't give up just because of one failure, if your determined you'll get to somewhere that your proud of.

Got 2 As and 4Bs in my first year uni exams :D which I don't think is all that bad.

Alcohol can make such a difference... Id never been in a fight before i discovered it and started legally drinking (too much) :lol:

No grades for me, but i passed my 14 hour test and im one step closer to becoming a qualified electrician...

I didn't do as well as I wanted in my highers a couple of years ago.

Got an A 3Bs and a C, and it meant I couldn't do veterinary medicine. I then got an unconditional offer to Edinburgh uni for a zoology degree, so spent the last year enjoying my self at school and only got a B and two fails in my Advanced Highers. B was in biology though.

But I'm doing a zoology degree now and can then hopefully do a graduate veterinary degree.

Someone said to me not that long ago, that whenever something goes wrong or not to plan, just think how insignificant it will be to you in 20 years time. I like this sentiment, I'm not saying don't try your best but don't give up just because of one failure, if your determined you'll get to somewhere that your proud of.

Got 2 As and 4Bs in my first year uni exams :D which I don't think is all that bad.

good luck mate

and that quote is so true ;)

Most reactions

Back