A couple of new pics

sunflower

I wanted to rule the world but got distracted by s
Reaction score
Pics of the tank I set up a few months back (sorry for the reflections and fuzzyness :/ )

450032wc.jpg

450016sw.jpg

450547tb.jpg

450533nt.jpg

Lovely pics and betta, I have one like that currently residing in my dads tank, nice plec and tank too.

Jon

Nice looking tank, I like the wood in the bottom of the tank.

Lovely tank! It's great that you had that betta in there - I think they deserve more space. What's your current stocking?

sylvia said:
What's your current stocking?

I have the betta, 2 bristlenose plecs, 5 glolight tetras, 5 golden barbs, 5 corys (Matea, Adolphi and HaroldSchultzi) and 6 Plattys.

Oh an 2 Amano Shrimp (how could I forget them :dunno: )

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Nice tank, but I especially love the No fishing -sign. I have a fetish to those signs. I am thinking if I should get one. :look:

Oh, and the fish are nice too and the sand is great :thumbs:

Nice to see a betta in a bigger tank, he seem stressed by too much space? Have heard that a few times, but seems pretty silly as most fish prefer extra space. I would not like to keep fish in jars (without the regular water changes that most betta people do).

Jon

rain- said:
Nice tank, but I especially love the No fishing -sign. I have a fetish to those signs. I am thinking if I should get one. :look:
:lol: thanks Rain. I didnt want one of those shint ceramic ones or the ones that are flouroescent colours. This one seems just right.

Nice to see a betta in a bigger tank, he seem stressed by too much space?

No, he doesnt seem stressed at all. He mainly stays down one end of the tank :nod:

Most reactions

Back