I know most of you dont like guns but i love them so here are a couple of mine

Attachments

• pix2982821219.jpg
    pix2982821219.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 67
  • pix4249778468.jpg
    pix4249778468.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 82
I like that STS II. I'd love a glock but, 2 problems, I don't have NEARLY enough money and I live with my parents who are, since my dad served in Vietnam, against guns except for BB and paintball guns.

**waits for europeans to start yelling "gun totting American Lunatics!!" ***

:p

Nice! I love the 1911 pattern .45 auto's I have a couple full size Springfields. Besides the ambi safety on the officers size in the first pic, what's the spec's on the 2 of them.

I like taking the mil-spec .45's & working them up for accurate street carry. Smooth up the trigger, beavertail safety, extended guide rod, & sight upgrades makes for an accurate, reliable carry piece.

Tolak

GUN TOTTING AMERICAN LUNATICS!!!

cfc runs off and hides

:p

Gun Toting American Lunatics!!

Ummm, I know nothing about guns, but they look pretty (as far as killing machines go) :D

What do you shoot with them?

PS - Tolak - you carry guns around with you in the street? <eek....never gonna visit tolak in case he trips over and shoots me>

In the US it is completely legal to carry an unconcealed gun with you anywhere really, the mall, a restuaunt...etc. Within reason tho, u cant being one to a baseball game or anything like that. But you never see people carrying.

As I come from N Ireland I think I will just pass on this one :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Maybe it's a UK thing but I don't get this at all!!!!
They don't even look nice to me!!! In fact they look scary and rather ugly!!
I AM NOT HAVING A GO........ PLEASE DON'T GET DEFENSIVE!!!
This is just my opinion though! Angel Lady I think this is an excellent change and may be thought provoking for some!
It also goes to show the difference between American and English/British Society!!!!!!!!

P.S. GUN TOTTING AMERICAN LUNATICS!!!!!
EDIT and P.P.S. What do you use them for or are they 'ornamental' (thinks about ornamental guns?!?!?!?!?! hmmmmm!!)

nice guns.
im assuming they are used for target practize and uh just to show off occasionally.
dont you need a license or something to carry a concealed or unconcealed gun? or maybe its just new jersey :lol: :S

qwikimpss said:
In the US it is completely legal to carry an unconcealed gun with you anywhere really, the mall, a restuaunt...etc. Within reason tho, u cant being one to a baseball game or anything like that. But you never see people carrying.
[snapback]888227[/snapback]​

I don't get how it's legal to have an unconcealed gun in a restaurant, but not at a baseball game?

I might just be daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back