A breeders fishroom part 1

cichlidmaster

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
NOTE**
These are somewhat old pics, but thought some of the newer members would get a kick out of seeing them. I have moved and added many tanks since these were shot. I hope to have new pics available soon...........

Just thought some of you would like to see some pics of my fishroom/basement.

This will be done in two parts due to the fact I have not taken pics of all the racks yet.

It's a start though....

These are the racks holding our 15 gallon tanks. These tanks are used as grow out tanks and holding tanks for smaller imported fish.

The bottom row still has tanks to be set up....

Attachments

• 15_gallon_Tanks.JPG
    15_gallon_Tanks.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 71
These racks hold 20 longs on the top and middle rows and 29 gallon tanks on the bottom.

Again these are used as holding tanks for imported fish...

Attachments

• 20_Long_Tanks.JPG
    20_Long_Tanks.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 67
racks of 70/90 gallon holding tanks. Bottom middle tank had a seam give out so I took it apart and will resilicone it (when time permits).

Attachments

• 70___90_gallon_tanks.JPG
    70___90_gallon_tanks.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 54
Racks of 120 gallon tanks. The end tank is on back order which is taking forever to come in!!

Attachments

• 120_gallon_racks.JPG
    120_gallon_racks.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 53
Well that's it for now. Hope to have the rest of the rack pics taken this weekend, but if not I will be on vacation Christmas week and will take them for sure then!!

As for front shots...That will be kind of hard due to space constraints, but I will try!!

I also will be taking pics of most of the fish and will get them up here soon.

CM

cool wish u lived closer would be a great site to see lol

I will be converting one of our sheds in new year for fish breeding, will be concentrating on Small Loricariids and Corys, due to space (won't need huge tanks). Yours looks very impressive CM... I wouldn't know where to start if that were my place!! :) :D ;)

oh a fish house for gibbo i want one lol! good luck gibbo!

Looks great CM, nice one! :D

And good luck with urs gibbo :D

Thats a lot of tanks! Do the tanks have lighting? :)

that's what i want my living room to look like :p
shoot i want all my rooms to look like that :lol:

:grr: hey you posted this a while ago :grr: how come i.. :blink: man i need to pay more attention*slaps self on head* :X

Well CM I'm not allowed to swear, so golly gosh.
My boyfriend needs a couple of your 150 gallon tanks to catch his drool. Now he's seen this I know I'm on a losing battle. My house is going to be turned into a giant fish tank, and we are all going to have to wear snorkels.

Hey Gibbo how's your shed conversion going?

William,

I have overhead lighting for the racks on the top rows. The middle and bottom rows have single strip lights (shop type fixtures) attached to the inside upper frame of the rack so the light shines out over the tanks.

In all I have around 25 double 4ft overhead fixtures and around 35 fixtures attached to the middle and lower rows of tanks.

Keep in mind, this is only 1/4 or the total racks I have up. I have (at last count) 30 racks in all!!

I am still going to get pics of the rest of the racks/tanks just have to find the time!!

CM

Most reactions

Back