A Bit Of Fun

Im'a start a new one B-)

Current premier league footballers (soccer) by surname...

Emmanuel Adebayor

James.

I don't do soccer either. Since this is an international forum, let's limit future games to subjects we might all have some knowledge of.

I don't do soccer either. Since this is an international forum, let's limit future games to subjects we might all have some knowledge of.

Well, with it being the most common international sport, and the national sport of over 80 countries. I thought it would be more than suitable.

James.

Well, with it being the most common international sport, and the national sport of over 80 countries. I thought it would be more than suitable.

James.

sorry just not my seen man :lol:
now if it was motor sport that would be different

many happy returns by the way

James.

sorry just not my seen man :lol:
now if it was motor sport that would be different

many happy returns by the way

I was going to go for Rugby League players instead, but thought that was more than inappropriate :lol:

Cheers :good:

James.

James.
I'm sure that James is correct in this being (probably) the most watched sport worldwide
and even though I'm English I dont' do it...
but many here do, so carry on.

I'll join in once it is a subject I have, at least, a passing interest in :p

Most reactions

Back