A Basic Betta Setting

Viettxboii

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Despite my thoughts of this bowl being depressing for myfish(also the temperature the room is(72f)) its most i can do for now until i pay another visit to the lfs and also grab myself a nice 1 gallon+ tank for my betta...i bought it today...whenever iwarm teh water using my hands wrapped around the bowl the fella gets quite active swimming around through the plants....
100_0908.jpg

Note that the green is actually a bright blue

That green looks awesome. lol i no its not actually green, cool if it was though. that tank doesn't look to small. its huge compared to some retard shop owners.

i still find it small lol....
Anywho the guy is starting to warm up to the tank(most likely because the water is starting to warmup) but hye why compare a fishowner with a with a shopowner theres a major difference right there. Gotta compare yourself to GOOD fishkeeper to know what im doing, to set a good role to keepiung your fish.
sorry if it seems like im flaming you but im not ^_^ sorry if any offense was tooken

Gorgeous fish, agree that the bowls a bit small, 1 gallon is really the bare minimum for fish, but it sounds like you plan on upgrading, so :good: to you!

Most reactions

Back