96 Litre Tank, Plus Extras (Full Set Up)

willowstwin

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Marina 96 litre tank (95L x 32D x 39H - 46H with hood - in cm). Plus: Heater, in tank filter pump (interpet one), air pump, round air stone and bar one, airline, a spare heater, 2 pieces of presoaked mopani root, 2 ornaments, and lots of spare filter sponge and ceramic rings (from an old filter I found).

Everything is practically new apart from the tank . Tank isn't perfect but would scrub up lovely. Slight melted section on top of hood from where an idiot placed a lamp next to it while it was being stored.

Quantity for sale: 1 (as above)

Reason for Sale: My boss is on my back to get rid and I have no space to keep it at home.

Delivery or Collection: Collection from Doncaster. MAY be able to deliver locally for a little extra petrol money.

Sales price: £50 ovno (not bad to say there's well over £50 worth of new stuff in there)

Postage & Packaging: Collection or a little extra for petrol if delivering locally

Photograph:
Everything you get in the sale (apart from the moss covered coconute shell):
IMG_0100.jpg

This is the damage to the hood:
IMG_0087.jpg

Everything is boxed and ready to go. Must go ASAP.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi,

Due to the damage to the hood would you accept £35 collected? I could pick the tank up this week.

No way! I'm from Rosso originally. Might be interested in this if I can get across to my parents before it's sold.

Most reactions

Back