90 Gallon Stocking

Tk1

Reaction score
Hello there. I just recently bought a 90 gallon fish tank and was hoping to get some people's stocking plans for any kind of tank from non agressive to aggressive. I am open to all suggestions to help me deciede. Thankes in advance and all comments would be appreciated.
Tk

I would have:

15 Cardinal Tetras
9 Zeb Otocinclus
8 Corydoras
8 Boeseman's Rainbowfish

and plant it :D

i would have a betta...

joking :lol:

i would definatly have giant ramshorn snails. guppies. tetras. barbs. lots of small fish.

or a reef tank :good:

make it a tiger barb species tank with yoyo loaches and oto cats as the clean up ^^ get like 30 tiger barbs (10 normal, 10 albino and 10 green) then like 5 yoyo loaches and like 9 otos!

i like angel fish but they can be agressive, espsialy when breeding. also gouramis almost all of them are nonagressive but not 3 spot because they are very agressive. rainbow fish are also nice. and some some tetras a larger varitety.

so i would put:
2 angel fish
7 rainbowfish
7 oto's
6 cory cats
10 larger tetras

but thats me. :)

:D caboose :D

Thankes for the input guys its appreciated. Im getting an idea of some diffrent ways i could go :)

i think it would be funny to buy a betta, put it in the 90 gallon, take a picture, then stock it however with the betta somewhere else

have the picture of a single betta in a 90 gallon as your sig. thats what i would do =P

Most reactions

Back