8lbs Of Cuteness!

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
More Cid Vicious photos! lol He is growing so fast.
We've had him for.. hmm.. god.. when did we get him :blink: ..... well he was only 4lbs when we got him and he's doubled in size already :)

Today he was fed some wet food mixed in with dry for the first time. And BOY did he skarf it down! He loved it so much he decided that he would eat the smell right off the container I put it in heh.

7-4-5.jpg

7-4-4.jpg

7-4-3.jpg

7-4-2.jpg

He's got the crazy eye!
7-4-17.jpg

7-4-16.jpg

I love this photo :wub:
7-4-1.jpg

And some pics of him resting in fiance's computer chair. He was in my lap, but got too hot so I put him in the other chair where he happily snoozed for a while..
7-4-13.jpg

7-4-12.jpg

7-4-14.jpg

7-4-15.jpg

After he finally woke up...
7-4-11.jpg

7-4-8.jpg

7-4-10.jpg

7-4-7.jpg

7-4-9.jpg

And just a cute pic of him and our dog Kiwi eskimo kissing. Wish the arm of the chair hadn't been in the way, but it's still a cute pic hehe
7-4-6.jpg

Very cute pics amunet. I love the one where he is about to fall asleep, priceless. I can see he sure likes his picture taken :p

Drew

Very nice! Looks like a more stout version of a Boston Terrier, a breed my wife's best friend has been into for years. I love the name!

Very nice! Looks like a more stout version of a Boston Terrier, a breed my wife's best friend has been into for years. I love the name!

He's 3/4 frenchie 1/4 boston terrier so not surprising that he inherited some of the boston look :)
Actually frenchies and bostons look very similar for a while when they're younger, but it's when they start to grow more when the differences appear. Frenchies stay pretty squat and round out a bit more while their heads get huge hehe.

Love the pics. Last one is really nice. Not a real fan of big dogs but he is cute

Lol thanks.
He's really not that big, he just photographs really large for some reason. He looks HUGE in the pics I take but he really is still pretty small.
He's not gonna be large when he gets bigger. Larger than a small dog breed, but not by too much hopefully.
I'm hoping he's not going to get over 30lbs heh

He just gets cuter each time. Are the bigger dogs still refusing to play with him?? He is very cute, great pics.

:good:

he is soooo cute, it looks like you made him wake up with all your photo taking, hes like looking at you going come on then get it over with :)

Lol I didn't mean to wake him :p But I couldn't resist taking pics of him all cute in the chair heh

Our other dogs still aren't playing with him. Kiwi is starting to realize that she gets more attention if she's nice to him, so she'll lick him sometimes when I'm holding him.
Outside her and Bing will tolerate him more than they used to but still don't play. I don't think they're really sure how to play with him yet since he's still so much smaller than them.
When they play with eachother they're pretty rough heh.

WOW look, look, look, looooooooooooooook, what a stunner :wub: :nod:

Most reactions

Back