72 gal bowfront

bill

Reaction score
Add in local classifieds.

"AQUARIUM 75 gal., bow front, accessories & stand, $200. "

Is this a deal...I'm going to look at it now. If it is as nice as the guy on the phone says. I'm coming home with a new (to me) tank. :D

It's a 72 gal not 75 and is about three years old. How did I get so hooked on fish? :dunno:

well I got It. 72 gal bow front with wood stand, emperor 400 filter and two 200 watt heater. all in great shape.

thats awesome! Great deal! Adn i agree it's addictive, right now i have a 55 gal, a 29 and a 10....with another 29 that i need to set up!!

hot freaaaaaaakin deal i would take it, as bowfronts are expensive a 16 gallon bow front runs for around 100 bucks at my pet store, and that is just the tank alone..... take that deal fast, and easy, man wish i had that much, i got a 20 gallon kit and loved it soo much i bought another 25 gallon tank in the next three days, its only been about three weeks and i have a 20 gallon, a 25 gallon, a 10 gallon puffer fish tank and a 10 gallon snail breeding tank, and am thinking about getting more!!!.... if i was smart i would have bought a 55 gallon to replace my 20 and 25, would have saved me 100's of dollars....

have fun with it and post picks, but make sure it holds water before you take it..

good find, bow fronts usually run double the price of rectangular tanks!

Most reactions

Back