68 Ltr Full Setup

smiithy1

Reaction score
hi all me cousin has a 68 ltr fish tank for sale with internal heater and filter also lights and hood one white light and one blue he want 25 quid for it it also comes with beech stand its about 3 month old in very good condition comes with plants and gravel and skull can contact me on 07827779198

hi all me cousin has a 68 ltr fish tank for sale with internal heater and filter also lights and hood one white light and one blue he want 25 quid for it it also comes with beech stand its about 3 month old in very good condition comes with plants and gravel and skull can contact me on 07827779198
Hi where are you about?

sorry just noticed ur location

Hi smiithy,

Will it be possible if you could post a pic? I'm in Longbenton, so could take it straight away if it suited our deco...

Thanks. :good:

hi mate if you pm ya mobile number i will txt u a pic as i havent a digi cam

sorry all for the confusing but me cousin wants 35 ono sorry all

Most reactions

Back