60Cm Triangular Layout Package

I'd go with the ebay bunch as the green machines plants are a rip off, you could order those separately from the green machine for less lol.

checking ebay now, already ordered some moss balls a couple days ago

Who from, as the best Quality Moss Balls come from only 1 Seller on Ebay Mosymo >>
Mosymo - Moss Balls

NO as they are Plantlets and not bunches of stems. They are selling "Cuttings".

You want something like this
40 LIVE PLANTS

ah i see. ill bid on those 40 live plants then

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260707599021&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

bought the moss balls from this seller

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have that seller in my watch list, Let us know how you get on with those, as always interesting to see other sellers quality.
I only ever mention Mosymo as I have been buying from them for over 5 years now, and never had any probs with the qulaity

i`ll let you know how they are although i have nothing to judge them against :)

another question how do i plant bunched plants?

fluval light glo 95 litre

I presume its a Roma 90?? Does it have 2 bulbs or just one??

If it's a Roma it's still pretty low light tank. If you are going to plant it up and have quite a lot of plants, i would suggest you buy Tropica Plant Nutrition + and it also wouldn't hurt to dose some liquid carbon IE, Easycarbo or Flourish Excel. You will struggle to find these in a LFS but, there's plenty of online places you can get these from.

fluval light glo 95 litre

I presume its a Roma 90?? Does it have 2 bulbs or just one??

If it's a Roma it's still pretty low light tank. If you are going to plant it up and have quite a lot of plants, i would suggest you buy Tropica Plant Nutrition + and it also wouldn't hurt to dose some liquid carbon IE, Easycarbo or Flourish Excel. You will struggle to find these in a LFS but, there's plenty of online places you can get these from.

just the one bulb, already looking at buying the flourish excel and i guess ill get the plant nutrition+ too.

think im gonna go with a few single plants to begin with, anubias nana on rock, java fern and java moss on terracotta stick and possibly some dwarf sag. According to plantgeek they are low light and very easy to keep.

looking for a background plant now..

Most reactions

Back