:-/

cluster

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
if its not one thing its another, my ram currently has ick....and he does that staying at the top of the water looking like gasping for air, he doesnt have any loose of appetite i put a little bread int here and he munches on it but when he goes to the top he scares me due to the fact i had 4 angels do this and less then 36hrs later they passed away

that sucks about your angels. -_- both of my rams have ick right now but they are not acting weird or different or anything. i cant get rid of the ick tho. and when i got the fish the LFS told me that it was just a scar. -_-

atm he is acting ok swimming around again i just put some ick away from wardleys in earlier when i discovered he had it liek if he swims and i see him from behind his gills open real big to a sign that my angels showed

What other kinds of fish do you have in there with the rams??? If you have a pleco in there that ich away is harsh on them, I added some of that stuff in with my fish and had to do two water changes before I could get him acting right again. I have found that the best way to rid your tank of ich is raise the tem to 85 degrees and let it stay up for a week or so and do small water changes and this will keep them from all that added stress with the medicine.

I would increase the temp abit to speed up the life cycle of the ich. They can only be killed during their free swimming stage (Look in begginers section). It also takes time to get rid of the ich. Treat the tank after the ich appears to be gone also as they are still in the water. Good Luck

Most reactions

Back