6 week old mustard gas'

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
:wub:

The one in the center is the one I'm dying to get a picture of, he's absolutely perfect as far as coloring goes :wub: I'll keep trying :hyper: I just wanted to show you guys how purdy they're turning out :)

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 51
They are turning out very lovely, wuv! That one in the center has such a darker color than the rest...very pretty. :wub: They still look so irredescent. *sighs* I love babies. :wub:

That means a lot coming from you,bkk. Thanks!
Thanks Arashi! It's the flash that make some look white. Pics can't really capture what they look like (no matter how hard I try!)

Here's another pic :*) They're so mean :lol: The CT"s aren't even half as aggro as these guys :rolleyes:

Attachments

• omg2.jpg
    omg2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 53
kelly,

i'm so jealous of you... everyspawn you do is like a total sucess

props.

thellama said:
thats coool... are those all females?
I can't sex them as of yet. I'm going by finnage and behaviour. The other day I would have sworn that I don't have a male in the bunch...but now I think otherwise. Either way they're mean as hell.I had to pull the teeny tinies out because they were chasing them relentlessly.The CT's don't mind their teeny tiny brothers at all,go figure.

Thanks Johnny.

:hyper: Thay are amazing! I can't even imagine what they must look like in real life they are amazing in pictures! :wub: :wub: :wub:

edit~I love the nursery print in the background :wub: Little baby animals for the little baby bettas :wub:

Oh my goodness, they are getting so very big!!! :wub: How long till you're gonna start sendin em out? I'd imagine just a few weeks, huh? *gets really impatient again* They are looking awesome, and almost 2 months already!! :hyper: They're so incredibly beautiful, and I'm sure they look a ton better in person too, just like the orangies did. Stupid shinies are hard to take pics of. :rolleyes:

Thanks you guys! :hyper: :wub:

Sorrell :lol: those are the curtains in that room,they fit the mood though, it makes it feel all babyish in there :lol:

Julie~ :hyper: they'll be ready before we even know it ( :hyper: / :/ ) Sheesh...that was fast -_-

My spawn is almost that old and they're sooo much smaller than that. :)

As a test I've isolated one of them to see what happens. You'd think 30-50% water change a day would be enough.

Most reactions

Back