6.5 Ft Tank/ Unit - Rena Aqualife 200 - Ayrshire Scotland - Stevenston

mystic.bertie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
[size=+1]Equipment for sale...[/size]

Equipment make/model/size: 6.5 FT TANK/ UNIT - RENA AQUALIFE 200 - AYRSHIRE SCOTLAND
Age and condition: 3YR
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: giving up hobby
Delivery or Collection: DELIVERY OR COLLECTION
Sales price: 350
Show location KA20 on : Google Maps

THIS IS STILL FOR SALE - I NOW HAVE A BIG 4X4 SO I CAN DELIVER - £350 AND I CAN DELIVER WITHIN 40 MILES FOR THE COST OF FUEL AND ILL NEED A HAND TO LOAD THE 4X4.

MY RENA AQUALIFE IS UP FOR SALE - its a few years old and has marks on the cabinet and glass but in overall good condition. it does not have the original external filter, it does have the 1 original 2 x 58w lighting unit and 2 x heaters although i only used 1 heater to cut energy costs. I have an external fluval fx5 for sale seperately.

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail59_219727.php

the back pane and left end pane have been painted a lovely deep blue colour which looks great once set up, its easy to remove the emulsion with a blade if you prefer to use another background. The right pane has 3 holes where piping was fitted for a sump by previous owner, i plugged these off with blanks, they dont leak, on the back top right there is another fitting as this was used for a sump, it is blanked off too, if you intend to use a sump you could use the existing holes. There has been a few holes cut in the back of the cupboards for the fx5 filter and piping that was used in a wee sump.

THIS IS SELLING IN SOME PLACES FOR £1750 WITH EXT FILTER SEE LINK BELOW.

Rena Aqualife, is a range of high quality fish tanks consisting of high quality materials which makes them stainless to saltwater and very resistant to scratches.

Each cabinet for the aquariums has been designed to the highest standard and the doors and drawers have been designed for 30000 cycles of use.

Every aspect of design has been taken into account with aqua life aquariums a high quality finish to the tanks has been used thanks to a new finishing technique designed by the aircraft industry - clinching. Each tank has been designed with a reflective hood to increase light penetration, making fish stand out better, and improving the overall look of the aquarium.

Lighting is fitted into the hood and is removable and fitted onto runners allowing easily positioning of the lighting and easy removal for maintenance of the tank.

Length 201cm
Width 51cm
Tank Height 71cm
Volume 619 litres
Glass thickness 10mm
Weight 130kg
Light bulbs - 2 x 58w bulbs
Heaters 2 x 300w

222309.jpg

222402.jpg

222401.jpg

222403.jpg

222408.jpg

222405.jpg

222404.jpg

250x188x1_222407.jpg

250x188x1_222406.jpg

tis on the bay of E, item number 120728337118

THIS IS STILL FOR SALE - I NOW HAVE A BIG 4X4 SO I CAN DELIVER - £350 AND I CAN DELIVER WITHIN 40 MILES FOR THE COST OF FUEL AND ILL NEED A HAND TO LOAD THE 4X4.

Most reactions

Back