5ft Tank! 400 - 450l £180 Price Reduced! New Pics! Manches

Im thinking, that could be the outside measurements of the tank, The inside measurements would give the real volume which I am presumming will be closer to 400...
that is the outside measurements including the rim etc and the base but my rio 125 would be 144 litres to the brim but fill it to the max line and its 125 litres minus displacement

ok to let you know I had a chat he said not ready to upgrade yet and he is not sure about his flat holding all the weight so thought I best let you know...

I'm very interested..Since I live right down in cornwall tho I need to see if I can arrange any kind of transport since it wont fit in my car! lol. I'll get back to you!

I'm very interested..Since I live right down in cornwall tho I need to see if I can arrange any kind of transport since it wont fit in my car! lol. I'll get back to you!

ok. the tank is also on ebay, and i've got a chap coming to view this afternoon. will keep you posted =)

wouldn't you know it. i've waited in all day for this guy. and now at 4pm he decides he can't make it. lovely, thanks. wasted day.

so it's back on the market. i want to get rid of the tank now. it's cluttering.

REDUCED AGAIN! £165.

any takers???

Ah dang, nevermind, if you have any more juwel rio 400's for the same price in the future let me know lol :hey:

Cornwall is a fair way to travel to pick up a fish tank tho!

Most reactions

Back