5ft Tank! 400 - 450l £180 Price Reduced! New Pics! Manches

alexktz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling my Rio 400, around 500L 5ft tank. This is due to an upgrade =) I have used this for Marine and Freshwater fish so is suitable for both. The most recent occupants were salty ones.

Asking price is around £190. Comes with Black Cabinet also. Sale DOES NOT include lighting.

photo-1.jpg

Postcode for collection would be M1 5JG. It does need a clean, but it's only algae! No scratches anywhere, it's in perfect condition.

Contact Alex on 07796 863373 or [email protected] (email preffered for questions)

Thanks,
Alex

juwel rio 400 ...400 litre tank hence the 400 part :p but a bargain either way :) so free bump

juwel rio 400 ...400 litre tank hence the 400 part :p but a bargain either way :) so free bump

only reason i say approx. 500l is if you put the dimensions into a volume calculation equation, you come out with around 480. =)

Your putting the dimensions in wrong, thats why. Its 60"x20"x20" around thereabouts..... No Rio is 2 foot wide, my dad has the Vision 450 and thats not even 2 feet

Oh wow your right sorry, I thought it was just 400L thats wierd :|

That means me Rio 300 is actaully 380 litres... Wow lol

Im thinking, that could be the outside measurements of the tank, The inside measurements would give the real volume which I am presumming will be closer to 400...

The best way to get a more accurate gallonage or litres in this case, is to measure from the top of your substrate to the top of your water line and then yes from the inside of the glass side to side, front to back, stick them in the calculator and see what you get.

The dimensions I gave further up this post, were the outside dimensions, so of course on the top your losing a couple of cms to allow for the lid and the fact that you dont fill completely up to the top, least I dont and doesnt allow of substrate etc. Was just trying to help the OP out with tank dimensions for those interested in the tank.

suppose that's one way of the thread saying at the top, have a debate on it,,, :shout:
Looks like a real bargain :good:
I Would buy it just for a cup of tea but don't drink tea, sorry :shifty:

see free bump

Ok New Pics. Come on people! It's a bargain. And appartently around 440L based on the measurements i've taken!

£180. Price REDUCED!

front.jpg

cabinet.jpg

side.jpg

Contact Alex on 07796 863373

If you give the tank a good clean and agree to show it full of water b4 pickup I will pass these details on to a mate (no internet) who might not be able to resist....

I assume there are no scratches and the cabinet veneer is in good condition?

If you give the tank a good clean and agree to show it full of water b4 pickup I will pass these details on to a mate (no internet) who might not be able to resist....

I assume there are no scratches and the cabinet veneer is in good condition?

ok that's fine.

i'll put it on the patio for when you come and fill her up with the hosepipe. and give it a clean for you.

everything is as new really. no scratches on either cabinet or tank. only thing missing from the original package is a hood.

looking forward to getting the space back in my flat tbh.

Most reactions

Back