5Ft Cichlid

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Tank stats

Light: 4ft T8 & 2x 2ft T5 (one each side)
Filter: Fluval 405
Substrate: Sand/shell grit mix
Plants: Crypts
Stock: Maingano breeding colony, Clown loaches & Male peppermint BN

5ft8thJuly2010resize2.jpg

5ft5thJuly2010.jpg

Tank looks stunning. Thats a good idea with the posts :good: . Have you got any pics of the peppermint BNs there stunning fish.

Thanx kiz

The male, Adonis, is extremely shy, rarely if ever see him. He was at last measure 14.5cm. I have an old pic

Attachments

• Adonis 26th April 09 c.JPG
    Adonis 26th April 09 c.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 50
Thanx kiz

The male, Adonis, is extremely shy, rarely if ever see him. He was at last measure 14.5cm. I have an old pic
He really is stunning. They are one of the nicest plecs IMO. You not tempted to get a female for him?

I have 4 juvenilles i'm growing out, looks like 2 will be female. Still too young to breed though :)

I have 4 juvenilles i'm growing out, looks like 2 will be female. Still too young to breed though :)
Sounds good. Sure you will get some lovely fry. I would love to have a go at breeding these but will have to stick to my brown and albino common BNs for now.

I'm currently breeding Common SF and LF, and albino SF....on the lookout for some albino LF. Waiting to growout is the peps and marbles

I was expecting to see a 5ft Kribensis or something after seeing the title!! :hyper:

as it happens the tank is lovely,wish I could have lots of plants like that!! my uaru won;t alow it :sad:

Tank looking good, like all the dark shady areas and then the contrast with all the colourful fish. Nice planted tank mate, well done... :good:

Most reactions

Back