55 Gallon

The Sexy Shrimp will be annihilated. :hyper: Remeber that many Wrasses specialize in eating small shrimp.

I would recommend adding another Clownfish so that you have a pair. Another group of fish I would recommend are the Fang Blennies of the genus Meiacanthus. Don't let their menacing namesake fool you; the are actually very docile and only use their sabre teeth to defend themselves. They pose a bigger threat to you than to the other fish. :drool:

Make sure to avoid the Sabre Toothed Mimics, Blennies that mimic the Cleaner Wrasse in order to approach prey with near impunity. I encountered one of those in Hawaii; luckily my cowardly thrashing scared him. :rolleyes: :lol: They would make interesting aquarium subjects; but anyone who keeps them with a host deserves to be perpetually reincarnated as a "feeder" goldfish. They are commonly attacked on the reef if they chomp to frequently; as the other fish soon see through their disguise. I saw an occurence of that while in Hawaii, too.

-Lynden

Thanks Guys. My concern is damselfish becose they can get territorial and can kill other fish. :angry:

Most reactions

Back