55 gallon community planted lace Rock aquarium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again please respect this thread this was an entry into a tank of the month competition. I don't care what you guys have to say at this point. I feel you guys are arrogant close minded and probably live in your mom's basement. I am totally happy and my fish are happy in my awesome aquarium. Tony drops the mic. Moderator please start handing out infractions because they obviously can't read and do not respect a person's post or views. I do not want to deal with these clown asses on this thread thank you.

OK...with that negative comment by Tony, I am closing this overly argumentative thread. Healthy polite discussions with differing viewpoints are welcome. But Tony: Name calling, disguised swearing, belittling knowledgeable members and baiting fellow members are not allowed here. I invite you to read forum rules here: https://www.fishforums.net/threads/forum-signature-other-rules.422935/

Also, Tony, the only threads allowed to be posted in this Contest Forum, are contests that are started by mods . Members are not allowed to start a contest. Our Tank of the Month contests start on the first of each month. Next one starts on March 1st. At that time, you are welcome to enter that contest with your tank. We run two other contests.....In the middle of each month, we alternate between our Fish of the Month contest and our Pet of the Month contest.

This thread has now been locked. No further comments are allowed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back