5 gallon tank ideas!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I personally think that a planted betta/shrimp tank would be cool.

(Note: This all depends on your bettas temperament. If your betta is aggressive, he will not far well with the shrimp.)

That's exactly what I said...
Man! I never get the credit! :hyper:
Happens to me all the time. I say one thing and then 3 minutes later everyone else said exactly what I said. They get all the likes and I never get credit when it was my idea in the first place.

Not trying to copy you, just throwing out my opinion. :good:

Happens to me all the time. I say one thing and then 3 minutes later everyone else said exactly what I said. They get all the likes and I never get credit when it was my idea in the first place.

Not trying to copy you, just throwing out my opinion. :good:
I know I know ;) That's just me lol

I think people sometimes get the words “can“ and “should“ mixed up in their eagerness to help.

least killifish if you can find them. They are a very tiny livebearer.
The OP is in London. There’s a grand total of four least killifish available on U.K. eBay from two separate sellers. M/F & F/F £100ish inc postage will get em all!!! One pr are 170 miles away from the OP in Hull, the other 400 miles away in Glasgow!
In SE US they can be scooped out of streams in the blink of an eye. Over here they’re a rarity.
I fancy trying them myself sometime as they’d suit my main tanks parameters and it’s intended occupiers.

Most reactions

Back