Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: 5 foot tank
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: move
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: Offers
Photograph: in journal

Hi
Due to a relationship break down I have to sell my tank. It has been very well looked after. Good condition but with wear and tear small scratches on the glass not viewable when full.
Comes with an external filter rated more than required for the tank. 6month old filter media with plenty of good bacteria living on it.
Comes with a lot of fish, corydoras, angel fish, tetras of all kinds.
Heater included, as well as sand. The plants and wood I am advertising seperately. Although some small ornaments will be with the tank not shown.
It is a 5 foot tank with the cabinet and hood. Also probably some extras once I check the cabinet.
For everything included it has cost me way over £600 as some of the fish are a little rarer and ordered online and posted. Tank is custom made and the light unit was new 3 months ago with a spare tube in case it breaks.
Any questions please PM me as I am working during the day but get email alerts to my phone. I will try and get to the thread asap
Pick up only from Galmington area.
I love this tank so please no time wasters. If wanting to view I most likely won't be here to answer questions so any questions please ask before hand.
My journal is in my signature - 5 hours later

Aww this actually sucks. Im sorry too hear about this, I was going to post saying WHY ARE YOU SELLING THAT :eek: :eek:. But then i read it lol. Hope your ok. Good luck with selling it im sure someone will snap it up.

That means i dont have too feel bad for stalking you now :lol:

I won't be on here anymore much. I have to move back with my parents and they dont like the fish. I am trying to keep the marine tank but they said it needs to go in the garage.

Hi,

Just wondering if the tank is still for sale as would suit my upgrade rather well (forced on me due to redecoration) ?

Thanks

Shnee

Ah that's good news do you have a clean shot of the entire tank so I can show my better half and see if she thinks it will fit in with the new decor ?

Also are the inhabitants still included or have they been sold separately (I will have to do some research if they are included) ?

And finally what sort of price are you looking for ?

Most reactions

Back