5 Day Old Spawn

azulfire24

Fishaholic
Reaction score
at first i gave them wardly liquid fry food then i switched to decaspulated brine shrimp eggs, at first they looked like little dots w/ eyes they they got big white bellys,, < after eating? liquid fry> then i switched to the shrimp, now those are orange and now most of them have big orange bellys so i can saftly assume they are eating???
comments anyone would be appreicated!!!
and are brine shrimp good untill they are big enough to eat the pelets or blood worms?

lol well normally, fry belly's are clear. so if the food is orange, it's pretty safe to assume that they've even if they're stomachs are orange isn't it? :fun:

fry are hungry little devils and tbh if they are still alive they are eating whats given

fry are hungry little devils and tbh if they are still alive they are eating whats given

Yep...i've been there with the worrying but if the fry are still alive, they're eating believe me. My fry are a week old tomorrow and i tried them with newly hatched brine today....BIG orange bellies.

Might be worth chucking a plant or two in with them if they haven't got any as it wil be a source of infusoria for them to peck at.

Most reactions

Back