46 Gallon ATLANTIS Tank!

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:hyper: Here is my 46 gallon, bow front tank designed like the lost empire of Atlantis! I've never revealed a picture of it . . . until now! :fish: The tank has live plants, something which I really wanted for a long time and I promised myself that my next aquarium would definatly live plants so I finally managed to get them. The tank currently contains guppies, platies mollies and tetras. Enjoy my creation! :D

Attachments

• Atlantis_Tank2.JPG
    Atlantis_Tank2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 32
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it!!! i wanted to do something like that with the 29 but got the easter island thingy instead ;) i really like it sasha! :D oooh and im pleased to tell you that my gups still alive :D the males are kinda stressed out but they re gettin better :) and again LOVELY TANK!:wub: :hyper: :fun:

sasha, i have almost the same size tank as you, give or take a few gallons. You said u have live plants? DO U USE CO2?

That's awesome! It's amazing, I have a 46g bowfront too and it looks so different from yours!

:D Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments! It pleasing to see that all of my hard work is appreciated! All of the plants are live and I only use fertilizer every month. I'm a complete beginner at keeping live plants! :*)

:) Thanks! I know that the tank is a bit overstocked, but eveyone is happy and the water is safe and stable. My friend who breeds fish, offered to help me stock up my new tank but I ended up bringing 25 fish one trip and another 21 fish on my second visit! :fish:

:thumbs: I bought some more live plants to fill in the spaces a bit more, but realized that I had too many plants and I didn't want to crowd the tank too much. I used as many plants as I could, and then added the remaining ones into my 29 gallon tank that currently houses a ton of fry. :crazy:

NEVER revealed before????? I've already seen that tank several times!!!!! :(

JK great look tank its very unique. WOW you hyave a lot of platys!!!! :shifty:

Most reactions

Back