45 Gallon Reef Diary From Setup To...?

lol, well mine dont stink...that much. I dont really use towels to dry anything in my tank. Good ole' kirkland brand paper towels and some windex does the window cleaning. And a big beach towel to cover my carpet floor when doing water changes. :hey: :hey:

That's exactly what I do for my FW tanks, except my glass doesn't get dirty much so it's just old beach towels.

sorry to hijack your thread ski.

lol he shouldnt mind. We keep bumping it up for more views and comments so were just doing him a favor. Let's start a random topic in my journal. Hows about "Bratz"

Bratz-punk_L.jpg

Also Happy 2000'th post to me =)

Whoa the old journal :). Nothing really new lately although the 45g is now a Saltwater storage/QT tank. Been having some significant aiptasia problems in the 65g. Just got some Berghia Nudibranchs and am busy pre-feeding them and fattening them up before transfer into the DT.

Whoa the old journal :). Nothing really new lately although the 45g is now a Saltwater storage/QT tank. Been having some significant aiptasia problems in the 65g. Just got some Berghia Nudibranchs and am busy pre-feeding them and fattening them up before transfer into the DT.

Wish I had done that - mine has disappeared, think the bl***y asptaisia ate him :crazy:

Seffie x

:fish:

Lol. The 4 guys I got in were just a mere 1/4" long, after fattening themselves on an aiptasia covered rock, they're all about 1/2-3/4" long. Man is it cool to watch these things chow down. Now all I have to hope for is that my wrasses don't decide to eat them. Fingers crossed...

Most reactions

Back