400 Gallon Reef

craigg

Reaction score
IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

Pair of pliers and a three yr old son huh? I'm sure thats an interesting story if you care to divulge it to us all

THanks.

Yes I have a Niger Trigger, Pink Tail Trigger and Blue Throat Trigger.

And a Harlequin Tuskfish.

All in a REEF!!!!!

CRaig

THanks.

Yes I have a Niger Trigger, Pink Tail Trigger and Blue Throat Trigger.

And a Harlequin Tuskfish.

All in a REEF!!!!!

CRaig
When did you get the Tuskfish?

I almost rang u today cos a saw a couple of nice ones

So? :D I've been saying all this time those fish are reef safe. Maybe now they'll listen. :lol:

Sweet tank man. That's alot of sun polyps; how do you keep them fed?

Thanks.

As the sun corals are all together and in the corner of the tank (I still need about another 30) anyway, I defrost about 10 cubes of frozen in a glass of tank water.
I wake the sun corals up with cyclopse and then literally lob the entire contents of the glass into that end of the tank.

Pretty much every polyp gets its bit and the fish clean up the rest.

Jammy? yes.... Planned? yes it was really cause there is no way I am feeding each polyp individually using a turkey baister.

Oh I also heavily feed with phyto etc.

Thanks again.

Mike I went to TAC last weekend and came home with the Tusk and Pink tail!!!!hehe, weow what a character, he's totally mad!!!!

stunning tank you got there :wub: :wub:
but you got me intriged (sp) as to what said son did with said pliers :crazy: :crazy:
so please tell lol

he threw a peir of pliers at the tank causing a chip much like a stone chip on your windscreen, however when the glass is holding back 400 gallons of water I couldnt take the risk and had to replace the entire tank, effectivily another year wasted
as I lost all my SPS and half of my LPS, all the fish servived in their holding tanks though.

Most reactions

Back