4 Foot Tank For Sale

hi, i am interested but will have to wait until mid (ish) jan before i can get it. i have relatives in barrow, i just need a car with a bigger boot or a van. will get in contact at a later date
Thanks
Lloyd

Still for Sale, i've started to move some of the stock to my other tank but will need at least a few days notice before anyone comes to look at the tank to get rid of some of the fish that i cannot move to the other tank.

Is this still for sale? I may be interested if so!

Thanks

Are the dimensions 2ft deep, high and 4ft wide? The depth looks less on the pics.

Thanks

Are the dimensions 2ft deep, high and 4ft wide? The depth looks less on the pics.

Thanks
Yeh 2 ft from back to front and 2ft deep and then 4 ft wide. It doesn't look 2 ft deep as it's in the alcove thingy but it deffo is :)

Ok thanks, i shall consult the Mrs and get back to you asap, she may be concerned about the size..... fingers crossed!

Unfortunately 'she' has put her foot down, just a little too large for us i'm afraid, sorry! Good luck with the sale.

Still interested in this, even more so now that my tank is leaking :angry: Though still waiting for the end of the month.

Most reactions

Back