4 Fish From Aquabid Came!

If he was sending extra fish, that'd be fine...but he already owes me a fish to "compensate" for the one that arrived DOA. That's what I took that to mean...Hmph. First experience on aquabid=not so wonderful.

Well I'd ask for clarification then, because if they're not sending extra fish, but only one to replace the DOA MG female, then #### that game. If they're not offering you any kind of compensation here, I'd keep demanding either the full refund or the free shipping, because anything less is BS. And after this fiasco I'd give the guy neutral feedback at best, depending on how they respond to your inquire about extra fish. :angry:

Dont take that crap, tell them you want the shipping free, or full refund as above says.

Okay, SO...the transhipper emailed me and said that she agreed, it wasn't my fault, and she would pay the shipping. :) Yay! But, what would make it super awesome is if the seller just sent me extra fish anyway, and I got both...hehe...

So what happened with the seller and transhipper constintine, are they gonna pay for shipping, give you more fish, or what? :blink:

*bump* I'm really interested to know what happened here...

Hi. I am still waiting for my replacement fish. The transhipper said that she would cover the shipping costs, and the seller is sending me the MG female replacement. They were supposed to arrive today, so I should have them in a couple days. However, the transhipper has never written me back from the time I said that I appreciate her taking on the responsibility of shipping them again without my having to pay. We'll see in a few days, I suppose.

Well I'm glad they finally took responsibility for their screw up. I hope the new MG female makes it ok, and that the other female (copper I believe) makes it ok as well. The transhipper may never reply to you because they are ticked off about having to pay for shipping twice, but what the heck, it was THEIR fault, not YOURS. Keep us posted and let us know when the new ladies arrive. :good:

You will not believe this. I received an email from the transhipper this morning. My replacement MG Female was DOA. She said only 2 out of 400 this time were DOA, and only 2 out of 395 last time were...and mine was both times. Augh! I feel like giving up!

Wow, this is complete BS. I would demand more compensation now. Two DOA MG females is ridiculous. This guy must really suck. :grr:

Most reactions

Back