35L Arcadia Tank Complete Setup - Sold

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model: 35L Arcadia tank complete setup that also includes fish and shrimp, please see below for further details
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Reducing number of tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £40.00 via paypal (fees to be paid by buyer) or Cash on collection.
Postage & Packaging: No

SOLD

I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up, if I was near you I would be straight round to pick it up!

I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up, if I was near you I would be straight round to pick it up!

The guys at my local MA were gobsmacked today when I told them there`s been no interest in it but I`m not majorly desperate to get rid, I can always take the fish over to MA as the guys have said they`ll keep the glassfish in one of their permanent display tanks, they`re happy to have them because they`re not available very often. The badis can go into a tank in their shop restaurant :) At least the tank can be cleaned out and stored away then so it`s not all bad B-)

Would you split this as i would like the fish and plants?
Also How much for the fish and the plants posted?

No sorry but I won`t post the fish and would much rather sell it as a complete setup :no:

The plants can be sold seperately IF the fish get taken on by my local MA and if that happens I can by all means give you a shout to see if you`d still be interested in the plants or I`ll re-advertise them seperately if the need arises.
As said above though, I`m not in a desperate rush for this to be sold which gives me a chance to sell it as a complete setup :)

Okies well if you do change your mind I will take the plants,
Also I have posted fish before and can send you a heat pack and a guide on how to post them If thats what is putting you off its just the Badis that im really interested in. And MA can give you a polybox Ive had some off them from the one by me.
Thanks

Last post on this before I sort out taking it all to MA at the weekend.

£40.00 for the complete setup now :)

Most reactions

Back