35L Arcadia Tank Complete Setup - Sold

Hey you - been looking at this since you posted originally!!

Why did you have to put this up JUST after I bought myself a new 45l tank!!!

Anyways, I'm talking with the wife - considering an offer and I can pick up on the weekend... Need to convince that having 4 tanks is OK!

Have you got a best price you can do? Promise I'd look after them for you ;)

Hi Chris, long time no 'talk' :)

Sorry the mind reading skills are obviously a bit on the slow side recently, I should have listed it sooner :lol: :lol:

The £40 is the very best price I can do I`m afraid especially as I`ve dropped it down from £50 already, the tank and everything that`s included cost me a lot more as I`m sure you`re aware. IF you can let me know what the missis says we can certainly arrange pick up at the weekend, no problem and I have no doubts you`d look after them :good:

Lise, you really do need to work on your mind reading skills! Diagraceful behaviour!

Wife says................... Ok (reluctantly - I knew there was a reason I married her!)

So, when do you wanna sort this out? I'm free all weekend except for Saturday after 3pm.

Do you reckon best to take 50ish% of the water out, cover in cling film and take in one go? Saves dismantling it then?

Yeah I know Chris, I`ll slap myself :lol: :rolleyes:

I like your wife already and I`ve never met her :good: :lol: :lol: The only thing I would be concerned about with emptying the tank half way would be the glassfish being jostled about but hubby has just said that by the time about 75% (ish) of the water is taken out the plants would give the fish good cover, so yes if you`re happy with that then we`ll get that sorted.

Saturday mid morning is good for us, let me know if that`s any good for you? :good:

Really nice to meet you both and I`m even more confident after speaking to you that the fish will be very well looked after :D

You`ll find that the clown plec is very shy and will stay underneath the bogwood most of the time but he`ll venture out in the evenings for an algae wafer :good:

Thanks Lise, was really good to meet you too. Your other tanks are truly stunning.

No dramas and all inhabitants appear to be accounted for, think they just need a rest after their road trip ;)

All setup and running now ;)

Thanks again,

Chris

Thanks Lise, was really good to meet you too. Your other tanks are truly stunning.

No dramas and all inhabitants appear to be accounted for, think they just need a rest after their road trip ;)

All setup and running now ;)

Thanks again,

Chris

Really glad you got them home ok, thanks for letting me know :D

I hope you enjoy them as much as we have :good:

Most reactions

Back