300 Litre Bowfront Tank, Cabinet, + Full Kit

lgarvey

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi,

I have to get rid of my 4 ft / 300L tank (starts to feel upset) as I'm moving into a smaller apartment.

There's a lot of kit, and it's a great set-up.

Ultimately I'm going to set-up a nano marine (i.e something that will fit in my appartment, and can be moved easily if I/when I move), so i may be open for swap / px with something like an orca tl450 or 550, or some kind of decent nano marine.

I'm only asking for £250 as I am after a quick sale.

Anyway, have a look: http://www.lyndongarvey.co.uk/for-sale.html

The tank is currently home to a group of mbuna, 1 aulonocara and three cat fish. I'm open to donating the fish for free, as long as they're going to a good home. Or if the new tank owner wants a group of African cichlids then great.

Any questions all my contact details are on the web page. You can contact me anytime and I'm very flexible time-wise for if you want to come and view the set-up.

Cheers,
L

hi do you have any pics of the catfish? i live just down the road regards silky

hi do you have any pics of the catfish? i live just down the road regards silky

Hi,

I don't have any pics per se. There's a video on youtube tho, and you see the cat fish scoot past. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvHT-5yd1o

They are definitely featherfin "squeeker" cat fish and there's two of them, at both the same size, purchased from Oasis aquarium in Salford. It's a bit of a funny story, but I went in looking for some catfish - I wanted the Malawian catfish, but as I was looking around I saw a guy who had returned two catifsh because they had outgrown his tank. He was really upset and was pleading with the LFS guy to make sure they were rehomed together. I asked him about them, and he heaviliy sold me on owning them both. So I got them as a pair and I'd like to rehome them as a pair! There's another catfish, which is much smaller. I don't know what type of catfish it is, but it isn't a featherfin catfish. Ideally I'd like to rehome all 3 catfish together.

The featherfin cat fish are a nice size at maybe 4" long and look very healthy. The other catfish is about 1" long.

Because I have to rehome them, if you want them and can give them a good home, I'd be happy to let you have them for free.

L

Most reactions

Back