30 Gallon Before And After

Yeah i thought it was quite cool and a tool for doing a little brainstorming, could be very dangerous for someone who had no clue!
With regards to the pygmies im sure ive been advised that 8 is an ok number but you may want to check that in a new topic first
good.gif
2teep.jpg

Trololololo...
Warning: Your selected species may eventually require 15484% of your aquarium space. You may need to deal with territorial aggressions later on. Try removing some of (Corydoras pygmaeus) or get a larger tank.

Recommended temperature range: 22 - 27 C. [Display in Farenheit]
Recommended pH range: 5.5 - 7.8.
Recommended hardness range: 1 - 15 dH.

Warning: You NEED to add more aquarium filtration capacity!!!

Your aquarium filtration capacity for above selected species is 1%.
Your tank is too small - it will require massive amount of frequent water changes each week!

Your aquarium stocking level is 4367%.
Your tank is seriously overstocked. Unless this setup is temporary, you should consider a larger tank.

By the way, you might deal with territorial aggression later on. I wouldn't even want that to be temporary... 7 Pygmy Cories sounds good with a Betta anyways.

By the way, you might deal with territorial aggression later on. I wouldn't even want that to be temporary... 7 Pygmy Cories sounds good with a Betta anyways.
Territorial aggression? They wouldn't be able to move a fin, they'd be called sardines if that was a real scenario. X))

btw if anyone could actually post something relating to the op that would be great :shifty:

btw if anyone could actually post something relating to the op that would be great :shifty:
What happened to the elodea in the first pic? Did it die off?
And is that a cory in the net?

the live plant in the center i removed because it wasnt doing very well.

yeah put my peppered cory in my breeding net so i could keep them there for a day or so till i can donate them back to a fish store.

(i believe your not supposed to keep them on gravel, and algae wafers were making my tank pretty messy)

What happened to the elodea in the first pic? Did it die off?
And is that a cory in the net?

the live plant in the center i removed because it wasnt doing very well.

yeah put my peppered cory in my breeding net so i could keep them there for a day or so till i can donate them back to a fish store.

(i believe your not supposed to keep them on gravel, and algae wafers were making my tank pretty messy)
My plant started to like the rocks in my tank now. It was looking terrible yesterday, now it lifted itself.
Anyway, some elodea would look nice with the black gravel.

Well, some people keep them on gravel if it's smooth. But sand's way better for them indeed.
Not sure if those should be eating algae wafers only. I thought they liked bloodworm and flakes.

Most reactions

Back