<3

GP

Orange
Reaction score
fwbettaswt1094493480.jpg

fwbettaswt1094493291.jpg

:wub:

I should thank Julie on this one, she helped pick them out for me. :whistle:

Helped pick out? Try found! :lol: Just kidding, you're welcome, as soon as I saw them I knew you had to have them. :thumbs:

i think orange is a great color for you GP. Great fish! let them play with the CT's(hahah not(the fact is that most of us would kill you)).

endparenthesis said:
Well, Halloween is almost here. :)
The black and orange betta is named either Jack, or Lant, without the ern. ;)

Well done for finding them, Julie. GP- you've got yourself some gorgeous bettas there. I love the second one :wub: :wub:

Well, I'm sorry to take all the credit from julie, but I did find the solid orange one. :p

Also, here is the betta he gave me a really special deal on which julie went nuts over and really wanted.

fwbettaswt1094493091.jpg

Yea, I can't wait for him. He's really awesome. Then again, I can't wait for all of em. I got em all for 60 after shipping and with paypal charges! Still have to ship from transhipper though. :/

The first betta's colors are awesome! Reminds me of a monarch butterfly. And the second guy is very bright. I hope you enjoy your new fish and I hope they have a safe journey!

tekknocolor said:
The first betta's colors are awesome! Reminds me of a monarch butterfly. And the second guy is very bright. I hope you enjoy your new fish and I hope they have a safe journey!
I was searching for a black/orange for a long time, and I really wanted plakat too. He was just too perfect for me. :p

Most reactions

Back