3 Gallon Aquarium Tips

Mbarton2010

Reaction score
I have a 3 gallon tank with 1 mickey mouse platy and 2 swordtails. And about 11 ST fry. I need tips and pics of some really nice looking plants and rocks to put in it

With that much stock, I would be looking for at least a 10 gallon aquarium to house them. My first take on it is that you don't need any rocks to be taking up space in that tank, the fish need all the water they can get.

My own decorating attempts are almost childish looking, it is just something I have no talent for.

With that much stock, I would be looking for at least a 10 gallon aquarium to house them. My first take on it is that you don't need any rocks to be taking up space in that tank, the fish need all the water they can get.

My own decorating attempts are almost childish looking, it is just something I have no talent for.

Cabomba aquatica and moss balls look good without much attemp at trying to make it look artistic, i also have a lava rock that my guppy fry love eating bits off.

Moss balls would take up too much space, i always think Elodea looks quite nice especialy under a light :D

I have a 3 gallon tank with 1 mickey mouse platy and 2 swordtails. And about 11 ST fry. I need tips and pics of some really nice looking plants and rocks to put in it

I got a ten gallon. Need more specific tips

Most reactions

Back