2ft Cube It’s All About The Motion Of The Ocean

On the subject of the Duncans, don't panic yet. Firstly are they getting a decent flow, they like that. Secondly they like to sulk to when newly introduced to a tank. I would think that the heads are not fully expanding yet and as such it looks a lot smaller.

Also feed them every day if you can, really important for Duncans. Within a few weeks they will be lovely for you. I feed mine about 6 days a week now, lovely big head. (oh my that sounds :blush: )

On the subject of your delivery, what we can see looks lovely, I have those top zoas, if you put them higher up they get some purple on them.

Sorry to hear about the computer, I am having my own troubles here, may have to buy a new monitor if PC World say its not the tower. Not happy that on a pc cover your monitor is not covered.

thanks for the info TI & Rob
um the pc was a bit of a PITA and unfortunately it’s a one off custom built by my son so no guarantee {wouldn’t be guaranteed against a bag of water from the frags getting dropped on it any ways :crazy: } my son managed to diagnose the problem as the PSU so we have ordered one from the computer shop and they fit it free of charge so just gave the tower to them for now should have it back Monday with a bit of luck as when the wife is home from work I won’t get a look in on the laptop she needs it {addiction to face book lol}

any way back on subject can I ask how big can I expect each head to get? How big are your duncans heads TI?
I have the Duncan high up on a ledge with loads of flow. Here’s a pic of it today just after lights on...

Blue lights on for about 1hr.....

103_0450.jpg

5 min after main lights on

103_0452.jpg

Hope you like.....

My duncan only has one head at the mo, I bought it as a frag.

When I first got it it barely made 1cm. Now every day I get expansion to about an inch sometimes bigger. It does change a little throughout the day and if I have had my hand in the tank for owt, but an inch on average.

No computer is going to handle a bag of salt water from frags either is it.

They look like nice Duncans, keep feeding them and they will have huge heads in no time. :D

Most reactions

Back