29g planted

OK, I have the perfect suggestion! :) Pull it all out, and start anew! :p Oh, and since you'd have all that "extra trash" lying around, mail it to me in Rockford! :whistle: :shifty:

Beautiful tank BTW, might just be due for a trim!

If you're really bored with it and feel you need a change, go for it. It's better to re-do something as awesome as that and still be interested, than to leave it and probably end up slacking of on maintenance because you've lost interest. I don't know what to tell you about changing stuff, but just saying...

I think you should, like u said, tear out that bit of wood, cause u cant really see it. Add some small foreground plants that will run the whole distance of your tank, and add alot of thin vallis to the left hand side of your aquarium. I like having contrast sized vallis. I think it looks better when u have more than one size! :p But thats just me! :rolleyes:

It will look awsome whatever u do with it. But what i just said is what id do with it anyways! :) Goodluuck cometcattle!

Thanks again for the nice comments. :D

I probably will just add more plants and maybe switch that piece of wood with a nice piece I have in another tank.

I'll post pics when I do. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back