25Gal Aquarium Coffee Table - What Filter?

King

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i just got a sweet big coffee table aquarium and the only thing its missing is a filter. they had an undergravel in it but i dont know if those work as well as a power filter. i was thinking about putting in an internal whisper 40 in there. what do you think?

I think that whatever you decide, it's going to be AWESOME :hyper: .....I await the pics!

i was skeptical about it but once i saw it i knew it was going to be cool. tank looks way bigger than 25gal, if i were to "guess" i would say 40gal. gonna fill it tomorrow and get it up and running :good:

I would say undergravel too, just so you dont see much, obviously this means you have to have gravel though. I may be tempted to make an internal filter in one of the corners or sides, like they have in some all in one marine systems

UGF are still good. please google how to mantain UGF to keep your water as it should be :good:

seems like more work to have to fool with the UGF, i dont mind seeing a Whisper internal stuck to the side of this and i know they perform well bc i have 4 of them already lol.

Most reactions

Back