25 Plants For £5 Or Somthing?

SchottayB

Mr. Terrorcore!
Reaction score
Anyone have the link to this person that does plants in 25, 50 and possibly 100 stacks?

I think for 25 it's about £5, and they are ment to be very good quality, easy to grow tropical plants?

Thankyou :)

i would avoid him mate. i bought 40 for 7.99 i think and half were dead, the rest died off fast. some looked like they were not submersible plants.buy at your own risk, next time i will just go to my lfs and actually see the plants before i buy.lol

40 plants

mark

EDIT: added link

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
if you go in the plant section theres a pinned post thats about where to buy plants theres a link to an ebay seller called last trading post there plants are excellent quality and they really know there stuff all the plants i have bought from them have survived and look great

Thats not the right link. I bought off him, amazing quality, quick delivery, super cheap, just about great in every way.
My link

At pets at home its 7.50 for three plants but he gives you like 25 of them for a fiver! :D

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats really good, i went to add them as a saved seller on ebay so later on i can order some, haveing a sort out at moment and they are already in my saved contacts list they sell esha 2000 cheaper than anywhere else on ebay and very good it is, get some and keep it in the cupboard, treats most things. di

from the pics they look great. free delivery too! i would buy some, but i don't need any more plants ATM.

cheers :good:

I'm thinking of buying some :good:

If I do, i'll be sure to post pictures of how they arrive and how they look in the tank :rolleyes:
the anubias nana are also excellent from last trading post i bought 1 last week and its got 2 new shoots already
and the rare bulb collection is another i can recommend

I bought from last trading post too! I put them in a week and a half ago and they've double in size!! I might have to start trimming!!

Here they are in my tank: they've grown so much that you can't see my binliner background!! (student budget here!!)
IMG_4283_s.jpg

I bought from last trading post too! I put them in a week and a half ago and they've double in size!! I might have to start trimming!!

Here they are in my tank: they've grown so much that you can't see my binliner background!! (student budget here!!)
IMG_4283_s.jpg
that looks great i swaer by there plants ive never had any bad ones yet from them

I've just brought myself this bunch of plants for £4.99. Says they use chemicals on them to kill snails so they reccoment soaking the plants in tap water for 24 hours, and giving them a good rince.

Has anyone experianced any snail or shrimp deaths after adding these plants to your tank?

Should get mine wednesday hopfuly! :)

I did this, ended up throwing most out :(

I would recommend buying some ''proper'' plants from Aquafleur or Tropica :)

Most reactions

Back