20 Gallon

ZX300SI

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok I have cleaned me room ad I just relizes I got room for a tank hehe Iam prevoisly hade a 10 gallon but I hatded it I was so limmited to the kinds of fish I could keep so now I havee decided I want bigger :sly: so I wana know what I should get Ill be prbly buying a combo kit maybe topfin from petsmarn or maybe Hagen I just wana know the diffrences and I need to know exactly what I need to get htis thing off the ground I also want live plants :cool: so floresent its top priodey ...

well here was my list when i got stuff for my 25G (it's a bit bigger but not by much)

25G tank with hood (no lights) - $35 (it was used so i had to do a lot of scrubbing)

Heater - 50W - $15.00
Filter - $20.00

Gravel - $3.99x2

ummm that was about it..then i just had live plants in there...i already had an old air pump, if you dont' have that, throw in another 20-30...lights i stole off my 10G, if you don't have that, there's another 15-20...

i like to buy all teh components sepreate :) i dont' like buying kits for some reason :)

when i bought my 20 gallon combo tank it came with everything included exept gravel, water, and fish. hope that helps

Combos are real good, I got all my tanks as combos. They came with filter, heater, fish food, gravel and water conditioning. At good prices too ^__^ I had to buy the lights and stand saperately though.

Most reactions

Back