20 gallon update! With pics!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Melanistic? Can't remember the gene name thingy....lol. Regular super reds don't have red eyes. But albino (and whatever gene it is) can create red eyes.

Yours is older than Butch probably. He will get bristles like that one day!

I just put a cave in the tank for my BN, he moved straight in, My BN shares a tank with my Betta sorority.

Melanistic? Can't remember the gene name thingy....lol. Regular super reds don't have red eyes. But albino (and whatever gene it is) can create red eyes.

Yours is older than Butch probably. He will get bristles like that one day!

Woke up today and he has green eyes!!! What the hell. Yes mines older then butch! He's made me panic last night, he somehow got in a tiny gap behind my bridge. I couldn't see him so I thought he was dead! Then he just popped out of a tiny gap and just started swimming around [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typed up the melanistic and it came up with Butch 2! He's a bristlenosed pleco
b63d657debd20f251c436452a1028771.png

I just put a cave in the tank for my BN, he moved straight in, My BN shares a tank with my Betta sorority.

My plec keeps hiding in small spaces, do I need to get a bridge for him?!

I have some slate caves for mine. You can find a bunch of stuff on eBay and Amazon. Nick, what size do you think a bristlenose finds the most comfortable? Mine goes in them all but they are a bit bigger. Lol. I wanna say 2 inches wide and 1 1/2 inch tall. I could be wrong....the length seems 4-6 inches. He most definitely isn't crammed in like you see the adults on you tube that are breeding. Lol.

• 16cm Long
  • 5cm Wide
  • 4cm Opening

Most reactions

Back