2 Tanks For Sale

Thedoctor

Fishaholic
Reaction score
One tank for sale. Second tank now SOLD

28ltr with stand and has been upgraded with LED lighting. This will be included. Saves LOADS on the electric bill and looks stunning. Creates a lovely natural look. No damage, may have the odd minor scratch that one would have to look for but, if memory serves well, it is pretty much mint/spotless. no leaks or cracks.

Heaters and Filters are not included.

Based in Birmingham. Open to sensible offers. Will not post due to fragile nature of...glass.

100_0247.jpg
<<First tank with LED lighting.

Photo0324.jpg

"NO LONGER FOR SALE"?

if so, please post and close the thread.

Fixed. Must have been a spell check error or something. :blink:

I'd definitely like to take one of these tanks off your hands. Would you take £35 for the Arc 35. Could collect it any evening, would be doing me a massive favour as I have some fry that are getting a hard time at the moment in my main tank.

£35 is fine.

What fry do you have?

Will arrange collection via PM.

Second Tank ********SOLD********* to Ragtagcurtis. Pleasure to do business with for all those interested. Great communication, quick collection and absolutely no fuss.

Other tank is still for sale. Would love to keep this tank, but would be unfair to the fish as any spare time I get for fish is spent on my large tank...and that's not really enough as is.

Don't have a particular price in mind to be honest. Just open to offers, any offer that tempts me amd seems about right shall be accepted.

Most reactions

Back