2 pictus

chooper

Reaction score
I have 2 pictus in a 10g tank and i went to stic whit tham shuld i loke for a bigger tank there are just 2" long a just got tham?????? :/

I personally wouldn't keep any pictus catfish in a 10g tank...........definitely needs to be bigger. I also wouldn't keep less than 4 together. I keep 4 pim pictus. What pictus catfish have you got?

I'll translate for you. :) I used to do this on another board with an occasionally drunk poster so I've had practice with the worst typers. :lol:

I have 2 pictus cats in a 10g tank and I want to stick with them, should I look for a bigger tank? They are just 2" long and I just got them.

tks!!!!!!! :thumbs: Teelie :thumbs:
im french so i got hard time typing in anglich!!!!see B) B)

Not a problem, at least you aren't a native English speaker so you have an excuse. :) The drunk poster did not. :lol:

I have 5 pictus in my 65 gal and let me tell you they are fast movers...they need alot of swiming room...a 10 gal wont cut it..usually with 2 1 will become dominant and make the other 1 miserable...id get a larger tank or somin else that will work in your 10 :blink:

Most reactions

Back