2 lemon tetras dead in 24hrs no obvious signs

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is the wood it will be planted with anubias, microsorium and some other mosses so it looks like a tree.

Attachments

• 34A8A7E8-234C-4058-95DA-ABD1E3FFAAEE.png
    34A8A7E8-234C-4058-95DA-ABD1E3FFAAEE.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 54
Don't add any liquid carbon. Its active ingredient is glutaraldehyde, a powerful disinfectant which is not advisable when there are fish in a tank.
Waste of money then lol! I was advised to add it periodically to help the plants x

In a tank with fish, there is usually no need to add CO2. Fish breathe it out and micro-organisms in the substrate turn waste into CO2.

Who was it told you to add liquid CO2? If it was a shop, they just want to sell stuff.

In a tank with fish, there is usually no need to add CO2. Fish breathe it out and micro-organisms in the substrate turn waste into CO2.

Who was it told you to add liquid CO2? If it was a shop, they just want to sell stuff.
I can’t remember which forum I read it in as I’ve been doing lots of research. I’ll send it back (bought from Amazon) I presume the plants will do just fine with the tnc complete and the tnc root tabs? X

They should be fine, though I would have gone for TNC Lite rather than Complete - but then I have mainly slow growing plants.

best to leave the fertz at the moment and see how the plants go after 3 months.The root tabs will be fine,but remember they take a bit of time to work and will last that long anyway.
Best that you have started off with the root tabs.
Remember,a bycicle pump is only used when a tyre needs inflating?

Most reactions

Back