2 Gal Tank

2 gals are good for hardly any fish other than bettas.... if i were you id make them into a sump for the saltwater tank and link em together as a refugium :)

small shoal of white clouds? theyre very hardy and don't need a heater but there like neons and saldy are kind of boring. maybe a fancy betta? like a gold halfmoon or something cool.

EDIT: spelling

I think a 2 gallon is pretty much too small for any fish. I would get shrimps :) Or Sea Monkeys! :drool:

There was some live bearer that I've read about, though, that can live a very happy life in a jar. It was called... Dwarf Topminnow? Or something...

-Lynden

small shoal of white clouds? theyre very hardy and don't need a heater but there like neons and saldy are kind of boring

More to the point, they will hardly have room to turn around in a 2 gallon tank. They are quite fast swimmers. As has been said before, there is no other fish than a betta that would be happy with this small space. The other options are amphibians or invertebrates.

2 balloon mollies or 2 platies (or 1 of each) with a shrimp or snail. any thoughts

ok. maybe add a ADF, they're so cool!

It'd be cruel to put a molly or a platie in there, they need to be with others and 2 gallons isn't much room at all. An adf or a small shrimp or snail are good ideas tho!

Most reactions

Back